Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Last Week of Our Worldwide Collaboration!


This Tuesday is the final day of four where we will be joining together as artists with the intention of bringing hope, peace and harmony to humanity. Its been inspiring for me to know and feel that other artists are creating the same time I am, with our hearts in the same place. Thanks to all again for being part of this!

I'll be heading back to Paris with my painting in hand on Sunday night, so I will be back home on the final day of our collaboration. It felt special and different working on my painting here in India, different locations do have different effects. It's been a fantastic experience for me, I'm very grateful!

As I had stated in my first mailing, the artwork deadline for web page is Tuesday, December 2, 2008. Completed work to be sent to me as a jpg image maximum size of 750KB. If you have any questions, please email me at contact@sheila-kern.com.

I'm so looking forward to see what everyone has created, as I'm sure you all are as well!